Designers Philip Johnson and John Burgee shared a unique vision for the building at the corner of 14th and West Peachtree Street, establishing it as Atlanta's premier office location.
Today, we are home to some of the most prestigious names in the business. And we look to being the same home for tomorrow’s firms as well.
- Class A, 50-story office tower featuring 1.1 million RSF
- 9' floor-to-ceiling windows offering unobstructed views of Atlanta
- Highly efficient, column-free 23,000 SF floor plates providing flexibility for tenant space plans and minimizing occupancy cost
- Elegant building design features rosa porrino granite exterior and grand lobby with marble finishes
- Underground pedestrian concourse connecting the covered parking garage accomodating 2,200+ vehicles
- State-of-the-art electronic access control
- Lush, 2.5-acre landscaped park with courtyard and fountain
- Sophisticated, energy-efficient climate control systems maintaining a comfortable and productive work environment
- Professional on-site property management
- 2014 LEED® Certified™ Gold
LEED®, and its related logo, is a trademark owned by the U.S. Green Building Council® and is used with permission.